Christmas Day

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.



Happy Holiday's, were having a very relaxing, enjoyable time here in Bishop! Surrounded by family and friends! Christmas Eve we took the kids Christmas Light looking, a tradition we do every year. Then the kids got to open their stockings.
The arts starts flowing right away, my momma is an artist, the girls love get a project going right away! We arrived Friday evening and the girls had grandma get to work right away! Painting, making little beds for their little pets! 
Sage painted Sadie's face
 Christmas morning, the girls were being so patient while breakfast, coffee, and hot coco were being made.
And off they went! Wrapping paper flying!!! 
 Coco needs to learn a little social graces, she would open one present, then toss it ready for the next, followed by intense whining, if it wasn't her turn!!! So Papa had to calm her, you can see the look of concern on Pops face!
 Sage opening her presents, they all got many gifts, most were needs, rather than wants, so it looks like wow they are so spoiled, which they are, but mostly cloths, products.
 Johnny and his beautiful bride Rachel, and baby Luke, loved spending time with them
 Trying to be patient
I got all girls a makeup kit, Coco opened hers last, hers of course was very toddlerish, so we were all on pins and needles hoping she liked it since it was plastic and cheesy, compared to her sisters, but thank God she loved it, my nails are pink and purple to prove it! 
 Trying to convince her it's just as good if not better than her sisters
 I gave out my homemade soaps which were a big hit, they smell soo good, and work even better

 On Sadie's Christmas list was a yellow duck, a little strange but she loved it!!!
 Bubs and I
 This year I got spoiled, I finally opened my Canon Camera, which I love, and a new drill kit from my daddy, from my in-laws a dremmel kit to carve, engrave into metal or wood!! Just what any girl wants!! This girl does
Love this guy
Jim bought momma some new Uggs, but once out of the box, we found out they were completely different colors!! So back to the store they go
Then off to my in-laws we went for a beautiful Christmas Dinner, my mother in-law is a great cook! They spoiled the kids as well.
Coco's one gift she's been talking about for months, Baby Alive with food!!
Sadie got a Barbie Jeep, she loves, it took me 2 hours to put together!!
Coco with her new camera!!
Don't I look thrilled, half way into the project! As I'm typing John's putting together the Barbie Dream Mansion! Such a great daddy!

She will make a amazing momma, feeding, changing
Grandma taking a picture of her girls feeding her great grand child! JK

This is the sight morning till night
These two are getting so big, they are a lot more mellow than their younger day's!!
Uncle Pat, John's bro, he's such great uncle, the kids love him! 
Loving my new camera, nobody has seen much of me, I've been hiding behind my lens!
Here are the new home of the white linen pillows I made, they look great at momma's

Peri's Christmas Tree she made, my mom is enjoying it
Soo many pieces with the little girls toys, it's a job keeping track of them all!
Ok time for exercise, then some house projects, Jim, John and I are going to hang the Driftwood Chandelier I made for my parents. Hope to get to the mountains this week, taking kids to snow, and Skiing!! Hope you all had a great Christmas, love, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts