Our 4th of July night!

All things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you . . . that you should go and bear fruit. —John 15:15-16
    Last night was perfect, we met up with our friends, and had a "tailgate" party. We laid blankets out on the grass, I made cupcakes, brownies, brought watermelon, cherries. The kids had so much fun, I absolutely love the 4th, when the fireworks go off, I have a peace over me, the 4th is like my New Year. I think about our nation, everything that has happened in the year, and what the next will bring? I love to see my kids faces, while watching the fire works, the little girls are so amazed! I hope to have all four of them with me every Fourth of July!! 
Daddy made us lunch the kids said they were the best burgers ever!

 Our kids are great friends with the Rueter kids.
 John was the lucky one, he got to hold this little cutie, during the fireworks!!!
 John and Kolbe
 Chloe and Hanna
 Sage
 Sage and Hanna
 Best sisters!
 My son lifting his momma!
 The Rueter family

 Sage and Chloe, she is the best big sister, the little girls are so lucky to have her, she is so attentive to them.

Have a blessed day, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts