Achevements

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Psalms 23
Last night I took little John and Sage to their school for achievement awards, John was awarded a medal for keeping a 3.5 or higher grade point average all year! So proud of him! He's the type of self motivator child, never asks for help, (he's smarter than John and I combined). I'm so excited to see what God has in store for my son! Thursday he graduates from 8th grade on to high school!!!!
Sage is going to play summer volleyball! She is really good.
This little sugar addict, getting ready to make a cake! I told Rachel I have to put her through sugar rehab!
 My beautiful Sadie playing the keyboard!

Getting excited for summer! The kids are going back to Bishop with Pa pa and Grandma, for a week, before my parents go to their home in Washington. I'll have a week to relax, work on a few projects! It's truly amazes me how much I can get done when the kids are gone! Yes of course I'll miss them, but so looking forward to actually completing a thought!!!! Have a blessed day, I'll be running around getting everything done for the graduation party tomorrow.... Shirley


Comments

Popular Posts