Let summer began!

But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance. —Romans 8:25

We couldn't of asked for a better day! The sun was shining, the clouds were magnificent! John grilled steaks, corn, I made a salad, we swam with the kids. Really feels like summer has officially started!
 A friend and her girls came over, later in the day, I started to string my clay beads, realizing that I didn't have enough, we ran to target to get more. Then on to Home-depot, and Michael's, for other project supplies. We completed the burlap, cork board for Sages room, we were so thrilled with how it turned out! After the girls leave for VBS John and I are meeting some friends at the Ventura Swap Meet, who knows what treasures we'll find? Good thing I've got John since my two friends have a great eye! It will be whoever sees it first, gets it!!!!
Cork board!!! Compare to Restoration Hardware theirs sells for $700!! Mine about $20!!!
Cork board from Michael's the roll also the tiles
 cork we used both since they were really thin! Underneath was Masonite board
Stringing the clay beads for chandelier
Sadie walking the cat walk!!

Comments

Popular Posts