Pool days!

 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? Matthew 7:11

Us before bed
Good morning, I'm in awe of the beautiful days we've been having! Today looks like another one! I'm excited to see what the day will bring. The Ventura swap meet was fun, didn't find anything, I had to have, I did buy four $1, nail polishes! Just fun to look around, you never know what you may find. 
Chloe at swap meet

The swap meet gang
 Grace and Chloe
 Peri (techno genius) and I
 Kids

 To cap off a great pool day Panda Express and Frozen Yogurt! G'G, and Sage
Bible study class this morning then two clients, busy day! Give God thanks today, if you woke today in your right mind,  with your health, a roof over your head, happy children, hope! Have a great day, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts