Zebra pillows/dye

He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water. —John 7:38

It's no secret I think my friend Peri is super duper talented, she is an amazing Interior Designer, jewelry maker, artist, wonderful homemaker, awesome momma. Well she has these amazing Zebra print pillows that I have been coveting for a few years now (really!!), 
so while browsing Joann's fabric the other day I stumbled on this fabric, momma had to have! Oh did I mention I bought a sewing machine?? It's true, I said, "show me the easiest fool proof one!" We shall see......
Check out her website you'll see what I mean. www.perigutierrez.com
Close??
I decieded to be brave and dye the girls duvet covers, I wanted a french grey, darker than what they had. Not mentioning names but.. my three year old pee'ed in her bed, so I washed the duvet cover, with a little bleach, bad mistake! It totally ruined it! So I had no choice but to dye them both. After a few attempts to hire someone to dye them, too pricey, I paid $10 for some dye. They turned out Sooo great! Perfect color, saturated throughly, no spots! 
 Color I used, total 6 boxes, for two duvets.
Be blessed, I'm wiped out from today, dinner time, then starting pillows!!

Comments

  1. WHOOHOO you bought a sewing machine! It won't be long before you have your own interior designs at Target.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts