Autry Museum

For every matter there is a time and judgment. —Ecclesiastes 8:6

Good morning, I'm up nice and early! I had a great weekend, very full. Sunday Sage and I went to the Autry Museum to demonstrate Native American Basketry. This was Sage's first time helping me demonstrate, I hope it's the first of many! She did great we had over a couple hundred people come by, asking question, watching, we both were exhausted after only 2 hours. 
The basket on the left is one I've lent to the museum while the basket exhibit is there, I can't wait to get it back and finally finish! The one on the right is the community basket I made with the help (that's why it's a little wobbly) of hundreds of aspiring basket weavers! This one will permanently have a home at the Autry Museum. 
 Saturday I did a Japanese Hair Straightening on my client. It turned out awesome, permanently straight. I thought her hair was amazing curly/bushy, but she hated her curly hair. 
After, believe it or not, but even after washing's it will look very straight.
 I hope your day is filled with love, joy, and peace. Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts