Martha's drawers!!

For the joy of the LORD is your strength. Nehemiah 8:10

This scripture is soo true! This world can't bring lasting joy, just temporary. But true lasting joy comes from God, Little John woke me at 5:30 this morning, he needed a ride to his high school, the Cross Country is going to a meet. I'm so proud of the man he's turning out to be, completely ready, lunch packed, water bottle filled. So on the way I prayed God give me some encouraging words for my son, and this scripture came to me, The joy of the Lord is your strength! I then talked about how true joy, that's not of this world will strengthen you, he liked it, and seemed to need to hear that, even how simple it was it meant something to him! God knows!!
 The other day my friend was over we were looking through a magazine, there was a spread of Martha Stewart's amazing farm. I made a comment how fun would it be to take a look around her house, looking in her drawers to see just how crazy organized this women is! Well after she left I remembered I had a Martha Stewart Living magazine that did just that! So enjoy from one OCD to another.....






Have a great day, John and I may take the girls hiking today, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts