Latest Driftwood Mirror/ Being creative!

“The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord . . . . Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; for the Lord upholds him with His hand.” Psalms 37:23-24

I'm getting set up for Friday's Driftwood Project that Peri and I are hosting at my house, with our Bible Study! So while I was getting set up I decided to go ahead and make a rectangle mirror I've been wanting to do. 
 I know not the best picture but it's something, hoping to get a better shot, (hint)! 
This mirror took much longer than I thought it would! finding the perfect spot for each driftwood piece, it was like a puzzle! 
Lynda came over she needed a board routed for a mirror she's making. Well to say the least we got carried away with all John's fun tools, we both learned how to use a skill saw, a hack saw, router, and the nail gun!!! John usually does all the manly stuff while I just create, so it was good for me to learn how to do it start to finish! I'm hooked! The garage looks like a bomb went off with saw dust everywhere, wood scrapes, empty Starbucks cups!
Soooo fun! John was so sweet while I was in Boston he made a work table, and got all the supplies I need for the class, I love you.... 

Lynda kept ducking, dogging my nail gun, I was like a mad women! 
Finish work! 
And my Coco, "helping"

Time to make pancakes, lunches, get the house in order, then squeeze in a workout! Busy day, May the God of Peace be with you today, Shirley

Comments

  1. Another masterpiece! So creative, original and truly one of a kind...just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were the heck is your PPE?....personal, protective, equipment !!!
    The mirror is totally awesome;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your driftwood projects, I was wondering how you put them on, are they all nailed with the nail gun or do you use something else.
    PS Your daughter is beautiful beyond words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Renee, I use a nail gun to shoot the wood on to a plywood board. I'll be posting more photos I have a big class coming over going to do it start to finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I think I like this style better than the round.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts