All things Crochet

Lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. —Matthew 6:20

women to women now and then Tuesday was my friends Kim's women group, so fun! We learned how to crochet, it took me a while to get it, I still don't know how to go back and form a second row! Next time! I love crochet blankets, with the chunky wool, hopping to make a few for Christmas presents, a bit ambitious I know but like the Little Blue Engine, "I think I can!!" 
Yeah in all my "extra time!!!!!"
I picked this one up at a yard sale! $10.00

 Don't look so scared! I only want your Alpaca fleece!!
Honestly the possibility's are endless, it's just are you going to be committed?? I have weaved baskets for years, this reminds me soo much of it! It forces me to SIT and relax, I need this!! Sage wants to learn as well, this is something we could do together.

This beautiful creature is my sister Rachel, she has crocheted for years, making the cutest bikinis, beanie's, scarfs, shawls, baby booties, sweaters, gloves, leg warmers! Love you Rach
She made this hat for Sage
 And this one for Sadie
And just a peek at the sweater she made, that both Sadie and Chloe have worn on cold evening's!
 She made each little girl a chrochet dress, and bottoms, Sadie still sqeezes into her's
 These two being silly, Sage got into her dad's Coconut Water shirts, and made it her own!! Of course she will "never" be allowed to wear it out, it's just fun, to do, and John showing off his white thigh! 
Coco and I started her home pre-school yesterday, we are going to try to do an hour a day of learning! So fun, again it forces me to sit, and enjoy her! 
Loving God's love this morning, I feel his presents, so strongly. Such a calm, joy, I could never explain! Blessings Today, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts