Women to Women

She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengthenth her arms, She perceiveth that her merchandise is good, her candle goeth not out by night. Proverbs 31:17

women to women now and then Our meeting yesterday at Kim's house went really well, our topic was cheap tricks/time savers around the house. Click on the link to read more. Some great ideas were shared, one women shared how when the real estate market crashed her family finally had to get serious about spending! Your going to trip out but her monthly grocery bill for a family of 6 is $300.00!! So inspiring. 
Here are my good friends Julianna and Kim, these two girls are so sweet, funny, loving, and great mommies! Oh and adorable Baby Treasure
Here's my two adorable girls! I have made this week a no T.V week, so I walk into the family room, low and behold they found Sage's I touch, they were playing games on it!! 
 The lady who shared her budget tips, said that an organized folder with all contacts, bills, receipts, and your monthly budget is a necessity when managing finances. Great idea, I would hate to loose it!! How embarrassing, all your business on display!!
 And Kim Possible, taking notes!
 Here was another great idea from yesterday, baking soda in a sock! It acts as a deodorant, yes you heard me right, this is Kim's "Secret" she dabs this on her arm pits, and swears it works great! So much better then the toxic stuff I use that contains aluminum, which is proven to cause Alzheimer's!! Time to make better choices!! After I was fondling the sock, seeing the fine powder on my hand, I asked Kim so how often do you wash the sock? She said never I've had it for over 9 years! I threw gently put it down!!
 Here is Kim's 5th baby Salem, it was his 2nd birthday, so before we left we sang to him, he got super shy and put his head down on the table. So sweet
Sooo I did drop off yesterday morning, Chloe stayed home with daddy, I got this cell phone image dad and Chloe picked out her outfit! I want the same one in my size!!! Great style daddy!
Yesterday in Sadie's class went great, Chloe was perfect she played very quietly in the house making section. She got whiny for a split second, but nothing an I-Phone can't calm! Today we have parent/teacher conference with her teacher, can't wait to hear what she has to say about our Sadie! Or maybe I can, IDK! Needing prayer today, I have not been sick in almost a year!! Thank God, but of course right before my Boston trip, my throat is sore, and I'm feeling yucky, I hardly slept last night, finally I just got up at 3:00A.M. So going to take it easy today and pack, try to squeeze in a nap! Then early in morning, I'm heading to Boston meeting my friend since 4th grade at LAX!! Can't wait it's been way to long since we've hung out. We used to be inseparable, her house or mine, many great memories, laughs, inside jokes that only life long friends can share! Love you Haley! Be blessed today, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts