Sage's desk/Crocheting

16Be joyful always; 17pray continually; 18give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5

Our newest creation! Sage's desk is finished!! Now for the finishing touches, baskets, chair and she'll be A'cing her tests in no time! ( Sorry for the naughty Hollister bag)
Excuse the messy garage! 
This was the inspiration shelving! I think we nailed it!!!

So remember this chair I ordered for Sage's desk, well it came in and was too good to be true $15, well that price was just for the cover!!! Silly me I only read what I want! So now I have to order the chair to go with the cover! 
But at least the cover is sold separately, so I don't feel soo bad!  CHECK!  
 I'm on the hunt for metal baskets, to put all her desk supplies in! Their super popular now, and pretty pricey!

John is so amazing, he surprises me, with his skills! He whipped this out in a few hours, gathering all the supplies was where the time went.
Yesterday was women to women now and then oh how I love this time to just SIT!! Yesterday while we were working on our crocheting skills the girls mentioned, "Wow Shirley your soo quiet!" It was so nice to just zone out while good conversation, was going on around me, and crochet! A huge thanks to Kim for opening her home and letting us gather! It's a play date for mommies!! All are welcome Tuesday's @ 2-4:30. Michelle with her scarf! This girls got the best personality soo funny! 
Kim's scarf she completed! So pretty it reminds me of Josephs coat of many colors!! 
As you can see from the picture above and the one below, I'm the slacker of the group these girls are soo talented! Not fair!!! 
Alicia's creation, Abraham, and the Scarf she made for him! Yep I'm being left in the dust, even their crocheting lingo, is sooo far advanced!
So today at Sadie's school it was wear your favorite jersey day!! But of course Miss Sadie wouldn't be caught dead in a baggy shirt! So the next best thing a cute cheerleader outfit!  
 Dia brought over her latest, Baby Danielle he is soo sweet, oh newborns are just the most amazing creatures ever!!!! I asked to hold him, she obliged, my arms felt soo empty when I had to give him back!
 OK making it a point to relax today with my schedule completely clear!!! So overdue! I posted this last time, saying I was going to relax, and do nothing, but that day turned out to be one of my most busiest!!! I almost cried at the end, I was sooo DONE! So hoping today I really do relax! May the God of Peace be with you today, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts