“O God, Listen To My Prayer” (Ps. 52)Good Morning, man I wish I could sew!!! I need to break down and get lessons! I would save soo much money. I love pillows, and have been supporting a local upholstery man, he is so reasonable, that I'm able to go back to him. But I would love to know how to do my own! Also when I buy pants of any kind I must get them hemmed, I need to learn this as well! My momma sewed, pillows, clothes, projects all the time, oh how I wish I would have payed attention!! I bought some fabric for Sage's pillows, here are the fabrics
Tempted to do a Duvet cover in this, or just a lumbar pillow??
Must share, every night I have prayer request, I have been praying for over a year about the same five, I'll share without mentioning names!
1. I've been praying for a financial breakthrough for some loved ones, a lot of money that I felt was owed to them, every night please God release that money!!
2. Then for my little brother and his wife to have a baby, since this was their desire! Please God open her womb that she may conceive!
3. For another sibling that God would open a door that needed to be open, and close one that needed to be closed!
4. I've had a sick Uncle who needed a new Kidney, my prayer please God restore his health! And make it even better than before!
5. My sweet Aunt who needs a bone marrow transplant, Please God bring some one who is the perfect match!
GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS!!!!
As I knelt by my bed last night, I started to say the same prayers over again!! When I realized.........
1 The money came through in a huge way!!!!
2. My sis-n-law is 4 months pregnant
3. My sibling is free, and God is blessing
4. My Uncle is thriving with his "New" Kidney!!!
5. They found a donor for my Aunt, she will get new marrow on the 17th of this month!!!!
Wow I must make a new list!!! Thank you God for hearing and answering!!! I laughed out loud, since it became just a habit to make my request known to God, that hey wait all of them have been answered, all in his time not mine!! Have a great day Shirley