Together

I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. —Psalm 139:14

 The girls are loving that we live a mile from the beach! We've been going alot, hence the no blog post lately. Also I know I promised house pictures, but I've been so busy, having fun... I'll try to snap pictures today, we really are enjoying the house. John and I took the girls on a walk around the neighborhood, there are really great people here, many are super friendly, stopping to talk, offering their phone numbers in case we need anything, so kind.
We got bubba back, he went on a one last hurrah with his buddy's, camping in Carpinteria, we missed him soo much, a huge thanks to Lynda, Michelle, Clay for taking such great care of our boy! He had a blast, Friday he rode the train home, such a big guy! John and the little girls went to pick him up, John said it was a little emotional seeing him get off the train, his little sisters running to his open arms!
Chloe, she was so excited to get her pants wet! 


After a fun time on the beach, who meets us in the parking lot, the cupcake lady! We ended up buying every one of the flavors!!! Sooo good, Chloe was in heaven, like yeah mom this is it, I found my calling as well! She payed close attention, to the bakers story of how she started her business. 
 And of course Luke!!! I'm hoping he comes visit Auntie, and Uncle today????
 John put a phone in the little girls room!!! Sadie had me write down her "friends" numbers, Grace, Papa, Grandma, a couple aunties/uncle's numbers so don't be surprised if you get a call!

 These two remind me so much of each other, it's kinda weird, Sage/Chloe, then John/Sadie, both sets have so many of the same characteristics.
 The girls and I have been spending a lot of time together, I'm so blessed to have all my children, a great husband and a God, who loves me, and hears me when I call.
Be blessed today, Shirley

Comments

  1. OMGoodness.... I am so out of the loop of your life. Haha! Like you care. ;) But WOW! San Diego area? How cool! I mean, if you like this area and all. Haha! I keep praying that God will find a place or provide an opportunity up North or some where for us... IN THE SIERRA'S :) :) :) But, God has me on the potters wheel. So here we are in the same area as you now. Although probably more inland. So excited for you in this next chapter of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do care Cory:)) We really do like it here a lot, so much to do, and so much beauty! I wish for you to be up North as well, seems like that's where your heart is! God bless and you and your adorable family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet... :)Thank You! This has been home for many years, and just the other day I was telling someone "I could live here". HaHa! Sometimes the grass just seems greener elsewhere. I am so very greatful for what we have here. And you are right, there is lots to do. The other day I took the chicks down to the zoo, and our hearts always skip a beat seeing the big jets come in when we are there. I love it. Blessings, Shirley.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts