Phew

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Psalms 127:3


First off Chloe was a baby only 3 years ago, how did I forget how non-stop a baby's needs are??? So I babysat my adorable nephew yesterday, and loved every second of it! Can't say I wasn't wiped out, but I'll do it again anytime! Luke was resisting taking his nap, after I sang, rocked, and even jumped into a bath with him, finally he relaxed and was out for a few hours. He woke with nothing but smiles! He's so sweet, Uncle John helped me with him, we both talked about how we can't wait till he's running around here. 
Luke had no choice but to help aunty with the laundry!! 
 Johnny and his baby, Jim said "Luke, the next iron chief"
 Uncle is so great with Luke
House all to myself, soo quiet, I don't want to waist this time on the computer so I'm signing off, have a great day, I'm trying to think of something fun for Little John and I to do, in Sand Diego the list is endless,  that's a problem in itself, what to do??? God Bless today, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts