Organized spaces

I rise before the dawning of the morning, and cry for help; I hope in Your Word. —Psalm 119:147
Finally feeling like my self! I've been wiped out lately, but this morning I woke feeling refreshed.  I passed a car with an advertisement for "organization help" printed on it, I smiled at the women, I love being organized as well as, helping others to get there, can't tell you how many times I've gone to friends houses and helped for hours cleaning closets, throwing away junk, thrift store drop offs. Makes me feel good to have things in order!
Am I the only wife out there who is super frustrated with the garage?? I think not! John and little John will clean it about once a month, but within a week bam, it's nuts again!Well I decided that I want an organized garage once and for all!! Haha, I've said this many times! Here are some that I admire.... Hint hint John
Seriously I know I'm dreaming, but wouldn't it be nice??
 In a perfect world!

 All this garage biz, has me moving on to my area... closets
 Sadie caught me looking at closets online, she jumped on my lap, and got just as excited, "Momma, I NEED A WaLK IN ClOSET!!!"





Oh well wish full thinking, may God give you peace this beautiful day, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts