Back to normal!

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Psalms 19:1

Good morning, Spring break gave us a taste of summer! Can't wait, we heated the pool the last 4 days of Spring Break, and had a continuous pool party. I adore the sun/water. I've been having a desire to live right near the beach we are only 15 minutes away, but I hardly ever get there, it seems. Oh well I know how blessed I am. It's been sort of a struggle jumping back into the routine, of school, It's got me admiring all my home school friends!
Finally a picture with my son from Easter Lynda shot it of course, her shots are truly amazing! 
Little girls, and friends last day of break
Here is my latest Chandelier, I'm happy with it.

 Clay beads I made I have a fun project planned, I'll get to it maybe later??

 And my little princess, she's been going through a real naughty stage, fits every few minutes. Poor thing, I've had pity on her. Trying to be strict with her, but she really melts my heart so it's kinda hard....
 Blessings today, I'm off to get a hair cut, my wig grows out of control!!! Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts