Mommy's play date

Put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts. —Ephesians 4:22

Hello I'm back took a day break, some day's I've got nothing! Some day's I've got lots to say! We've been pretty tired over here, we all need to catch up on sleep. You know those day's when you wake with so much energy, full of life, I wish I could bottle those day's. And other day's when you instantly know oh wow today's going to be a bit of a struggle! Well this week has been a bit of a struggle. Trying to stay on top of it, I know I'll overcome. Any way's I got to have a fun dinner last night with some of my favorite girls Peri, Julianna, me, and Bianca, Tiphany was there as well but had to jam early. Just because us mommies need a play date sometimes too!! 
Have I mentioned that Sage and I now can share all our clothes?? She fits my pants, shirts, but her shoe size is 3 bigger than mine! So now when we go shopping for her or I we both get excited knowing what's hers is mine and mine hers!! She came into my room and helped me get dressed
option #1
                                                          #2
 #3
 And this morning Chloe got the school bug, most day's she is super content to stay home with momma, others she wishes she had a lunch back pack, and got to ride in daddy's car:( so today was our home school.

The house is a wreck time to pull it back together. How does that happen, it takes me 1 hour to start two loads of laundry, start dishwasher, vacuum, straighten up, then poof it all get nuts! Oh well someday they'll all be gone and I'll miss tripping over someones shoes, or putting back together their room for the hundredth time! One thing I don't think I'll miss is laundry!! Be blessed today Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts