Rainy Day

Shout joyfully to the Lord, all the earth; break forth in song, rejoice, and sing praises. —Psalm 98:4

Finally Sadie and Chloe got to use their new rain coats and boots! We are so thankful for the rain, I try to teach the kids that it's a blessing when the rain comes. Last night I read them a story about a drought, then asked them to name all the bad things that would happen if we had one. They came up with super cleaver things, Sadie said we would not have fish, then Chloe said yeah and no water! 
 John and I haven't been spending enough time together, due to his job, life... So Saturday night he wanted to take me on a date, we went to my favorite place in Agoura Hills, called Padri. It was Saint Patty's Day and they were passing out green necklaces, so we got two for the little girls, not once reading what was printed on it! So Sunday morning off to church we go, with Coco wearing her new necklace! When we picked her up from Sunday School, she kept saying, "Dad does my necklace say Buzz Light Year??" Um yeah Chloe? A nice Sunday lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant I look down and notice she has on a Bud Light necklace!!! Oops, sorry we weren't out whooping it up, then church in morning, promise!
Look it's Luke!! I ask for several pictures a day! Can't get enough, the girls and I kiss my phone screen, we love him so much...
 We all need our fix of Luke so off to SD, next weekend:)
"Me Time" is over time to finish my last few drinks of coffee then rouse everyone from sleep! God bless this day, Love Shirley

Comments

  1. Oh Luke is so cute! He looks so much like Sadie when she was a baby!!! Awwww... proud Auntie! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts