Monday

Oh, that I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest. —Psalm 55:6
Is it Monday already?? I Wasn't ready for the weekend to end! Saturday I was busy, I had a couple of clients, then a Jewelery party to attend. I usually avoid these types of party's, but I had a great time, and ordered cute earrings, also a necklace for Sage. I took all three girls with me, the little ones played with the hostess daughter Sadie's BFF, and Sage hung with me. I love seeing her in this type of environment with ladies, learning to socialize. I'm so proud of the sweet heart she posses.
And the rest of the four! Chloe styling her Bub's
 I finished Ashly Judds book, highly recommended, but must warn you if you just want a simple, light hearted book, then this is not the one, very long, and heavy. She tells of her experiences as an humanitarian and advocate for women suffering in neglected parts of the world. She visited many notorious brothels, slums, and hospices of southeast Asia. She also talks of her troubled childhood, but there is hope, she has a strong faith in God, and relies on it to overcome! OK must jam, God Bless this day Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts