Summer Time


Saying Goodbye to Grandparents( on their way to Wa.)

Moms Kitchen before After



Cousins swimming at my moms & Dads


Summer has been soo great so far, many beach trips, day trips, hanging around at home, baking, house projects, visiting with friends. The kids and I went to Bishop for a week, I refinished my moms kitchen cabinets, here's a picture of before and after. The kids had a blast swimming in the pool, then warming up in the sauna. On Tuesday we had over eleven cousins, swimming, the kids had a lot of fun, I on the other hand worked morning till night four days solid on the kitchen. After seeing just how much work it really was my dad helped me finish up, then momma came in to help with the hardware, in the end all the hard work was totally worth it! We went to Bishop with five of us and only returned with four! Sage went to Hoopa, Ca a twelve hour drive with Stan and Myriah, and Lidia, to a church camp meeting. After begging John and I four days straight, we finally gave in and decided it would be fun for her, after two days she called to say she was sooo home sick! Poor lil girl, I was up late thinking maybe we should fly there to get her, but by morning she was fine, we all miss her so much can't wait until Monday to see her! I'm happy to be home we have brought back our dog Sven who had been living in Bishop for some time now, he is happy to be out of the heat, and loves all the attention from the kids, we are very happy to have him home. My folks left for Washington while we were there, when saying goodbye Sadie looks up to my Mom & Dad and says "will you remember me" Grandpa quickly picked her up to reassure her that they could never forget their princess! My parents goal is to complete their home that they have been building, for about two years now, it has been a lot of work, since they have pretty much done most of the work themselves, but now they must hire some help to complete it, I'll post some pictures soon of the house, it's really beautiful. Well a few more fun trips planned Palm Springs, Washington, keep you posted.



















Comments

Popular Posts