Time fly's!

Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. —1 John 4:11

Looking through old photo's I'm shocked how fast time fly's!! Here is a shot of John and sage with their two buddies Raymond and Dezert. Brenda and I were in it together raising our first two. Each set are only 1-2 months apart. This picture was taken in 03
09

                                                                           12
We had a great visit with our friends, miss them already! Only regret no pictures of Brenda and I. We are all getting older, time fly's, we both were saying how we still see each other as our old high school selves! We ate and ate, one thing we love about living here is the food, its pretty amazing! One night we ordered some Thia food, sooo yummy
I know I've been M.I.A, the beach here is so alluring!! when the clouds part, pure sun, I totally get the "Beach Bum" title!! I may become one real soon!!! I've been almost everyday!
Little John doing a flip off of our exercise ball..
Chloe doing her own thing!
John and Dez
Poor Ray, couldn't escape these two, every table he went they went!
SOOOO it's my annual 1 week vacation!! All three girls went to visit their Grandparents. They are taking a two day road trip to Washington, I'll join them next Saturday! I'm kinda at a loss, without them, this morning I woke feeling soo rested no night interruptions to go pee, and ultimately ending up squished in the middle of two girls! This is our every night routine!! So John and I looked at each other this morning, smiling, so different then comparing notes on who had the worst sleep! Little John is still here, but he's like our buddy. We are enjoying the time with him, the girls require almost all our attention. We have a few fun things lined up for the weekend, taking the train to downtown San Diego, doing things we normally can't with the girls! We miss them already, but enjoying the quiet. 
God Bless this day, Shirley

Comments

  1. so awesome that you get to enjoy some downtime with your boys! Actual conversation time is a luxury isn't it? Eat it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks yes its funny I called my parents, and had soo many, "um, wait hold on, ok what did you say, yes Chloe, no Sadie, Ok what did you say, umm hold on"!!! I thought wow that's how I sound during a conversation!!! Funny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts