Egg coloring/hunt

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead...
1 Peter 1:3

                    Happy Easter! He has risen, And on the third day he was raised from the dead.
I've been telling my kids the real story of Easter this morning, the little girls keep asking all kinds of questions, Sadie said, "So mom what would the world be like if Jesus didn't raise from the dead?" I told her we would not find the peace, joy, and most of all forgiveness that we do have. This answer seemed to answer her question. I know many of you that read my blog don't believe in Christ, but let me tell you faith as small as a mustard seed, is all we need. I couldn't imagine a world let alone a day, where I couldn't ask for forgiveness, of something mean I said, or a thought I might have had. I instantly feel His peace, forgiveness, that passes all understanding come flooding into my heart. I no longer am searching for this peace, or love I have found it! Praise God....
Here is the table I bought, we set it up yesterday






 Daddy colored all the eggs with the girls
 We are going to an Easter Party later, but Daddy wanted his girls practice for the big Hunt!!


All right time to squeeze in a workout before church, Blessing's today, Shirley 

Comments

  1. Peace and Blessings Shirley!!!! I have been thinking of you a lot this week, and thanking Him for my sweet and beautiful kindred spirit way across the country! I hope you have a wonderful day with your gorgeous little (and not so little :) loves!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts