Crafty Weekend

She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands. She is like the merchants’ ships; she bringeth her food from afar. She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens. Proverbs 31

My hands are done!! Rach and I, as well as the kids stuck around this weekend and did crafts! Rachel was so sweet she fixed all my broken turquoise jewelry. I worked on a new Driftwood chandelier, Sage helped us both, made cookies, dyed hair feathers. 
Sage and her Aunty

 Here was my inspiration for the new chandelier
Since It is way too expensive to buy turquoise, I decided to make my own! I used air dry clay, hand rolled forever, thank God the kids wanted to help
Believe it or not Chloe was able to really help, without momma going behind her and re-doing it all! 
I've been wanting to incorporate turquoise into my designs for quiet some time now. 

Sadie and ger BFF sunbathing
Sadie, Kris, Grace and Coco had a dance party in the driveway, they thought the whole neighborhood might come out and dance with them! They even asked if they could go door to door to ask?? Umm nope! But so sweet the way a child thinks

 Ohh love these girls can't believe how fast time is, and will go.....
Sage and Hanna got into my feather stash
Very productive weekend, time to get kids up this time change is killing us! I have a feeling it's going to be a grumpy morning! Wish me luck!! Shirley

Comments

  1. Oh I'm loving the sneek-peek at your new chandy! Loving the turquoise and driftwood. Hoping for a safe and speedy labour for your sister today :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts