Santa Monica for Lil's B-Day

Colossians 3:20 Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord.

Little John turns 15 Monday! We'll do alternate years for birthday party's, and if you recall last year he had a huge bash at our house, still recovering from that one! So this year it's low key, a Santa Monica day with some of his buds! We gave them some money and off they went. John, Sage, and I took the little girls for a fun day of shopping, eating, lots of walking! 
 Big sis wanted to push her baby
 First stop John and I discovered the best sushi place, sorry forgot name, but it's in the new section by Nordstroms....
 Then Third Street time, where we are always entertained, by the street performers. The little girls wanted to stop and listen to all of them! Sadie just lights up around good music, she taps her foot, or gets up to dance. I love this about her, she loves life!
 Santa Monica always has soo much going on, we stopped in an art studio to check out Jennifer, don't hate, but I didn't catch the last name!! Her art was pretty amazing, wood, metal, interesting, reminds me of what my artist friend is creating super cool! Jennifer had one called Chief Joseph, with the words courage, bravery inscribed on it. I wanted that one!
 Next stop the Pier, low and behold we ran into the boys who kept a safe distance from us!

 The little girls are big enough now to go on the Farris wheel, they loved it.
 Sage and Sadie
 Coco fell asleep on our way to the Crepe Restaurant, she was looking forward to the yummy dessert all day! Sadie always takes the opportunity to kiss, and kiss baby sister while she's sleeping
 Sage and I shared the coconut, Nutella, bananas, strawberries, goodness! Witha  soy latte of course
We met up with the boys, for a traditional English dinner.
 What a great day, Happy Birthday Son, you light up my life!
God Bless Shirley

Comments

  1. happy birthday Lil John! Looks like a lovely time. We are just around the corner from birthday season, and I'm looking for ideas. You are so lucky to live near the beach!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, wonderful time, nothing over the top just a casual day! The Crepe shop I wish every town had one!! Or I should just learn to make them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday little John! I can't believe he's 15?! Oh my! Time is flying mama. Please give a hug and a happy birthday from all of us! Looks like you guys had a great day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts