“The Lord bless you, my daughter. This act of kindness is greater than the kindness you showed..Ruth 3: 10-12

Wow has it been a long time since I've had time to blog! Lots of changes around here we sold our previous house and bought another one. This house is so much better suited for our family, it's located in a cul de sac with lots of kids, and beautiful, charming houses. Week one we tore down two walls that separated the front room from the kitchen and back of the house. Then we tore out the flooring, painted everything pure white. Our new floors went in on Friday. I'm in love with how the house is turning out. I'll do a blog post soon on the house. But today's blog is about Sadie turning 10!! Can't wrap my head around this, she was literally a new born and thee cutest, spunky toddler just a few days ago! She reminded me how she was a tween now! Oh jeez.....
13 girls in total 
Sadie girl is and always has been a joy to parent 
 We set up a projector we watched Troop Beverly Hills thought it was appropriate for a tent sleep over
 Auntie Rachel came by to help out.
 Say Say
 A huge dance party Sage and her friends came by to start the party!
 Easy thought it was all about her!
 Then finally they settled down with some popcorn
I made it a point to all the girls that we don't do all nighters at the Slee's so everyone got tucked in the tent at 10:30, John and I fell fast asleep I woke to a noise of girls screaming at 3 A.M what the....Sadie informed us that the sprinklers went off, completely flooding the tent and all 13 girls!!! So in they came right onto our brand new wood floors, I wiped up the water, made the girls cozy in the living room and quickly went to sleep. The last thing Sadie said to John before bed was...."Dad make sure the sprinklers are off!!" oops
Anyway God is good all the time, we have to be thankful during hard times and thankful during good times, that way our circumstances can't change who we are or take away our joy! Love you all, I'll post a fun house look tonight! Love, Shirley

Comments

  1. What a fun sleepover! I'm sure the sprinkler story will get lots of laughs over the years. I can't wait to see pictures of the new house and all of the touches you will add.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts