My birthday

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. Psalms 139:13

Yesterday the 15th I turned 34! Time is flying, I'm just trying to catch up…..Thanks to everyone who sent a text, called, or sent a card, also Facebook friends, I felt extremely special, blessed yesterday. Rachel and I went on a morning hike, didn't take any pictures I should have! We laughed, talked, sweated, and just had great sister time. Then we met John and Chloe in the village for lunch/coffee.
After picking up the rest of the kids, I dropped them all off and went and pampered myself with a pedicure and a hour massage. Felt soo wonderful.
John took the kids shopping for me, and to gather all the ingredients for my coconut (paleo) cake, made with coconut flour, 10 eggs, it was heaven on earth! Sage decorated it, we all enjoyed it.
Little John having coffee with his momma, he's so handsome, sweet, some lucky girl (one day) will be so blessed to have this guy!
We've been having beautiful weather, in the 80's, so off to the beach two day's in a row.

Again thanks to all who made my day so special, I felt like a kid all day, spoiled, loved, and cherished.
Capped off the night with my favorite Thai food!
Be blessed today, Shirley

Comments

  1. Happy happy birthday! -You look 24! Such sweet kiddos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts