Father

 The righteous who walks in his integrity—blessed are his children after him! Proverbs 20:7

Dear Daddy, 
I just finished reading a book about a daughter growing up and getting married, moving away, and her daddy having to give her away. Tears slid down my cheeks, as I remembered me getting married, moving away, it broke my heart not to see you daily. I miss our Sunday's going to Schat's eating a doughnut while you read the paper, before church. I looked forward to that all week long! I miss hiking in the Sierras to a secret fishing spot, with my daddy. You'd bait my pole and cast it father than any one I know. Or just our drives, where you would point out important places, where my ancestors once roamed. I remember so many great times with you daddy, you made my childhood, amazing, having a strong, dad, who adored me, and would protect me no matter what. I love you dad, and want you to know you've always been my hero, and you always will be! Love Mitzy



Comments

Popular Posts