Recommended read

You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. Isaiah 26:3
Good morning, ugh been up since 1:30 A.M. Can't sleep, so I got online and finally had my blog made into a book! Bad news it was so huge that I had to break it up into years:) all my wonderful picture taking... Thanks Audra for the final push I needed to get inspired to finally do this. I'm going to be hating today, hopefully not but I'm feeling the exhaustion you know those night where your mind won't shut off until you search for that paper, or knock thing off your to do list, well that was my night! Any way I just finished reading the trilogy series from Waiting For Morning, Moment of Weakness, and finally Halfway to Forever. I can't tell you how blessed I was by these books, they speak of Gods mercies, how no matter what we face in this life His plans are not ours. And all thing do work together for good, even if we can't see it now, someday we will. Little John is in the middle of Moment of Weakness, I thought he should read it, it's very relevant to where he is right now as a young man. Please go buy these book, or rent them from the library you will be blessed!




Comments

Popular Posts