busy times

Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding. —Job 38:4

Lots going on around here. No time whats so ever to blog! This is my third time trying to write this blog post! Last night around 7, I was almost done writing it, when life as we know it stopped! All electricity went off, all computers, T.V, lights you name it, came to a screeching stop! The little girls were in the bath and started screaming, we lite all the candles in the house and sat by one another, talked, read, I loved it!
 However I'm Missing my time to sit and write.... We flew Grandma in to town for the holiday's, she's a joy to have around, her one liners, and jolly attitude are a pleasure to us all. The kids get a kick out of Grandma, she is sharp as a tack at 80, she's great with history, dates, world affairs, her childhood, you name it, she's got something to say! My uncle Brian who is like a super hero, he is the Chief of Police for South Lake Tahoe, flew his plane into town yesterday, so we got to spend a day with him and my other two awesome uncle's. These men are such amazing, fun, character, I loved seeing my grandma, light up around her boys. Last week Sadie had a Christmas performance at a resort here in town. She was hilarious on the way to her performance she kept saying, "I can't be late, if I miss this, my life will be over!!!!" She did great and totally thought all the applause was directly pointed to her and her alone! 

Love this shot of Sadie's missing teeth.




Love having Auntie around to enjoy these special moments

These two didn't want to leave the hotel, Sadie felt right at home by the cozy fire
We then went to our favorite Mediterranean restaurant for dinner, this shot sums up how I feel at the end of these long, busy day's!
John turned 34!!! Our sweet friends invited us to brunch, I didn't snap any pictures:( but here is the restaurant, highly recommend it, great food, and fun ambiance.
Chloe and her baby lately she must bring her wherever we go! She will one day be a great mother
Busy day today all the uncles are coming for a early Christmas dinner at our house. Be blessed today, Shirley

Comments

  1. I hope all is well with you and your family. I hope that your blogging absence is due to lots of fun being had and memories being made with your children. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts