Canvas prints of girls

My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: 2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. Proverbs 3:1

Look what I picked up!! Costco knocked it out of the park with their canvases! Their done soo professional, great quality, and you can't beat the price! These pictures are treasures, John was saying, when the girls are older how much more special these prints will be!  
Finding the right location was tricky not sure if this will be the final resting place for them??
Of course I now want them allll over! But going to use restraint!!!
I was blog stalking and on apartmenttherapy I found The Stylish Home of J. Crew's Jenna Lyons
Manhattan apartment for sale! I love it! How fun would it be to have an apartment in the city!?!?!?

 My mom and Dad are redoing their wood floors in Bishop trying to decide whether to go dark or light with the stain. Momma I found this???
 Had to throw in this shot, such a simple, but super cool kitchen!
 Yeah Papa, and Grandma are coming today, then early morning John and I are off to San Francisco, then Portland!! Can't wait, I'll try to blog while there...... May the God of Love be with you today, Shirley


Comments

  1. have a wonderful trip!!!!!

    i love the prints. Im just about to pull the trigger on finally finally printing out some family pictures and this has totally inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts