Black and white stripes

For the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Romans 14:17
Black and white stripes have long been a passion of mine! I love to wear stripes as well. I'm known to get carried away with a good thing, which in turn can cheapen it! Just a little bit makes it unique, but I guess too much of a good thing can be a bad thing???? Either way love it! 
 I would do a powder room or a small foyer in stripes
 Or even just a rug
 One pillow really sets off this room, but I'd want at least 5!!
 I've been thinking of window coverings for the little girls room???
 I think you know why I love this room!! The antlers, a chandelier, and of course a Zebra rug, on top of a striped one!!!

 These are probably my favorite color combo, pure white, black, and a rich wood
 Be still my beating heart!

 I think in a small bathroom, you shouldn't be afraid to do something unique
 This softer pallet appeals to me as well
 So perfect! White paneled walls, antlers, old leather backpacks, striped wool blanket, old bench
Thanks for taking a look with me, Sage's room is coming along, I'm waiting on two chairs, and a striped blanket I'm having made into a lumbar pillow! I'll get professional shots after it's done!! I'm thrilled with how it's coming! 
John has invited me to tag along on a business trip to San Francisco, then Portland Oregon, My parents are coming to watch the kids, I can't wait to get away with my 
honey Thursday- Saturday!!! God Bless, Shirley
Found this shot on my desktop, little John reminiscing I had his buds bake cookies!  

Comments

  1. Love black and white... my next bedroom is going to be stark white with pops of black, grey, cream. :) See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts