Turned thirty!!

Hello, well I'm officially out of my twenty's, January 15th I turned 30, hard to grasp, I'm trying! I have made a commitment to myself to take better care of me, by getting my daily workouts, juicing carrots, parsley, cilantro, and other veges daily! I want to stay healthy, active as long as I can it's through hard work, not in any magic pill. Daily prayer, reading the bible, for my spiritual being as well, will keep me healthy all the way around. Lately I've felt the need to be as organized as I can, also to get tasks done, not put things off, so I went and bought drawer organizers, it's such a pleasure to open our junk drawer and have everything in it's place, scissors, tape, pens, ect.. ever since I was around 10 I have kept, important letters, pictures, ticket stubs from trips, concerts, museums, all in an old photo album, it was so stuffed, dis- organized, I decided to go through it all and make a new sleek scrap book, for myself. I've always kept up on the kids photo albums their baby books, time for mine! Plus when I'm no longer on this earth it will be for the kids to take a look at their moms life. Other than my early mid life crisis, things are good, Johns job is expanding, he has a bigger territory now, he is traveling a couple times a week, to San Fransisco, Palms Springs, Los Vegas, San Diego, as well as places closer to home. When he's gone he's missed, Chloe says "I want Da,Da" Sadie says, "who's gonna hold me tight?" I've been extremely busy with the move, but happy to say it's behind me now and we are all loving the new home, escrow on our old home closes the 15th! We are so relieved to have gotten out of the upside down loan. God is Good! I'm having my book edited, as well as a few more illustrations, finished my Query letter to agents, so I'll be shopping it around very soon!! Pray that Textionary will have favor. Other than that we will go to Bishop for Easter, can't wait it's been too long! Thanks for reading, Shirley P.S random pictures I know but isn't the Christmas one so cute? The rest are in Santa Barbara, fun zoo day with Pa,Pa, and Grams..

Comments

Popular Posts