Glad

I've said before how no two days are alike, some you want to bottle up, their so good, everything goes right. Others not so much you can't wait till your head hits the pillow. I often ask God, let all my day's be good, but I know that's not the way life is. There is a scripture that has been speaking to me lately
"In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." —John 16:33
I finally feel settled again after the holidays.
Reason to celebrate my son, got a job yesterday and he starts tonight!! So proud of him, we went to a Mediterranean Restaurant to celebrate, hence Sadie and Coco doing belly dancing! 
 Chloe and her new Buddy, on a play date
This year it's my goal to get outside more, I feel at times trapped in the house with so much to do daily.
 Find new adventures
 Let the kids explore

 Sage getting a Henna tattoo
 Finally the warm weather came back! I was staring to feel a little blue, cabin fever, whatever you want to call it, but once the sun came back off to the beach we went
 I'm fully addicted to Karen Kingsbury's books
 Aunties missing this little guy, NEED TO SEE HIM SOON:)
 I've been on the hunt for a book shelf for the girls room, I was going to bite the bullet and actually buy one at full retail.... But on my way past a thrift store low and behold there she was, all she needs is a little love! While Chloe's at school I'm working on her, I'm thinking of lining the back with wall paper!!!
 Glad to be home, glad to be healthy, Love you all, Shirley


Comments

Popular Posts