Weekend

I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. —John 14:6

Bub's had another home game and they crushed San Diego High!! This is Coco demanding an ice cream! Nope she didn't get one, her attitude was a bit off....
Sage was super quick in making new friends, I thank God for this, a pack of new girls that stuck together. 

Sunday was a beach day all day, I really enjoy these days with the kids, gets me out of the house, to relax, play, swim, talk, with no distractions.
Luke came for dinner at aunties, I LOVE this boy, and his T-shirt!! I'm heading to babysit him so Johnny and Rachel can have the evening off, for their 3rd anniversary. I look crazy in this picture but who cares, the smile shows how much I enjoy him. He still freaks out when he sees me, cries' for a few minutes, then he gets used to me, and the kids.
Coco and I just got back from the park, I'm savoring her last pre-school free day, tomorrow she starts, but only two days a week for 3 1/2 hours. She is super excited. Ok time to change out the laundry, then run and get girls.


Comments

Popular Posts