Power to enjoy



Everyone also to whom God has given wealth and possessions and power to enjoy them, and to accept his lot and rejoice in his toil—this is the gift of God.

In the Bible it talks about how God gives us the power to enjoy, well we had the power this weekend! My parents came down with my two sisters. We enjoyed every moment, laughing, loving, nothing beats family time. Here is Papa with the three youngest grandkids, Coco, Luke, and Sadie. (Luke testing out his cousins hair)
Us Hess girls
My, My, what a spectacular beach day! I didn't bring my camera, I wanted to be in the moment all day! Johnny brought baby Luke, we kept him safe in the shade, he loved being there with us, he was so entertained, with all the action! Papa boogie boarded, so did Rachel, and Jenny, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Then beach volley ball on a home made court! Oh man that was a blast!
 Friday Little John had another Home game, we all went to support him, they won, and he played great! So blessed. Chloe eating up her time with her aunties, when the National Anthem played she wrapped her arms around both of them, Ohh it melted my heart
 Go #5!!!
 Sadie making everyone laugh with her dance moves
 Football pancake breakfast, with the grandparents, times like this I so wish my parents lived right next door.
 a serious game of checkers
 Then Sunday Papa, Johnny, and little J, Sage all went to a Chargers game, Big John flew off to Canada, So grandma, Jenny and I took the little girls to Balboa Park, um amazing! I love that place. We missed church, so grandma made sure the girls had a Sunday School class.


 The Natural History Museum, had a exhibit on Horses, I highly recommend it, so great







I love our Country 
 We then all re-grouped downtown, for some gourmet burgers.
 And my beautiful sis-n-law Rachel and baby Luke, always the guest of honor!
Have a blessed day, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts