Date with my sis

Casting all your cares upon him; for he careth for you. 1st Peter 5:7

Rachel and I got to sneak away and enjoy some time without the kids. We went to get my favorite $20/hour massage, but I ended up being the only one getting one?? Oh well, then off to a nice dinner at my favorite restaurant, they have this pizza thin crust with pine nuts, brochette, tomatoes, truffle oil!!! OH my it's soo good! A quick shopping trip for Rachel, and we toured a potential house. 
But duty before pleasure my client before
 After!

 The girls all went to Lynda's for an extreme play date! When I pulled up they all screamed "No" we don't want to come home!!! With a trampoline, chickens, a twirling pole, and their best buds no wonder! I got this shot from Lynda she's got an eye, her shots amaze me! Seriously this picture will someday be looked back on by the girls, they will remember their glorious child hood!
All right writing tomorrow's post tonight, I've got a busy day tomorrow that starts early! Blessing from our Father above, who knows all our hurts, fears, cares, he loves us more than we will ever understand, always remember that, no matter what you can ask for his guidance, peace, love, not with a religious prayer but a sincere, simple honest one. Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts