Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Quotes

Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. —Hebrews 4:16

I was inspired yesterday by my blogger friend Leah Moss's family quote 
mosseclectic
To live content with small means;
to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion;
to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich;
to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart;
to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never;
in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common this is my symphony.


I bought this canvas from Bed bath and beyond awhile ago,I've been wanting to make our own family rules, rules that we try as a family to live by. It's on my radar to make our family rules on a sheet of metal, once I gather the materials.

 I went on Pintrist and thought I'd share some quotes







And while I was there found this beautifully organized pantry that has nothing to do with quotes but thought I'd share anyway! 

Our home has been showing alot!!! So I have to scram out of the house multiple times a day! This is getting super old real fast, so we put in an application for another house, it's everything we need in a home, but not the most ideal location, it's on a golf course, not a real kid friendly place, although big John is trying to convince me otherwise! But a few people are trying for the same house so we'll see if it's Gods will then so be it! Time to dial the house in, then squeeze in a fast run, Blessings Shirley

1 comment:

  1. I love your idea of a list of family rules! I can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete