Malibu on the fly!

My strength is made perfect in weakness. —2 Corinthians 12:9

You just never know what a day may bring! I had to be out of the house from 9-12, so I planned out a day of nails, Starbucks, then maybe a park or two, with my Coco. 
 The owners of the nail salon. fell completely in Love with Chloe, telling her they loved her, giving her kisses on the head! So cute she sat perfectly still for them.
 While there we get a invite from Peri to jam to Malibu for a fun furniture shopping trip! Plans scratched off we went!!
 Never been, Peri's been telling me about this place forever, so I finally got my fill! Truly amazing, the location right off of the PCH
Peri getting ideas for her backyard project
 Loved this sphere
 Doesn't this look familiar??
 About four different levels, at the Mart, with little outbuildings, each had it's own set up of furniture, art, I loved it all
 Awe so gorgeous!
 Ultra cozy, Linen bed
 Two black Leather Butterfly chairs!
 slip covered Linen day bed
 I told P, One day, some where I will have my own barn door!!!
African Bone bead chandelier
 Modern Japanese kitchen
 all white slip covered furniture perfect for the Boo!

 Took this shot for Lil John he loved it, No way mom, please buy me this"!!
 Peri so stylish
 So I've been wanting to incorporate more veges into my kids diets, I'm pretty determined! I found a great minestrone soup recipe, super easy, the house smelled so comforting!
 Bub's helping me out, I'm getting the kids more involved with dinner making, they seem to love it!
 The outcome, sooo very Delicious, both ate and ate, they said they loved it! Made me happy!
John's home, phew always easier when he's here! However it is fun to spend time with the kids alone, after dinner we all jumped into the jacuzzi, my heart swells with pride when I see my happy, content, healthy kids, Thanks Be to God, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts