Jewel's house

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. —Psalm 46:1

I'm back and feeling great, thank you all who prayed for my healing, it worked! I was soo achy, and miserable all yesterday, into the night, tossing and turning, then I woke at 6 feeling like new! I can't tell you how thankful I am for health, my heart goes out to those who are suffering, my suffering is so nothing compared to what others have to go through! Being a momma you have really no choice but to go through many things, pushing your way through, the kids still have to be fed, cared for, the house somewhat put together. Life doesn't just stop. With friends and family pulling together so I could rest was so appreciated. I was feeling lonely laying in bed in the evening when the door opened, John had my dinner on a tray, chicken noodle soup, with crackers, grapefruit and 2 Tylenol PM. Then all the kids piled into my bed, and wrestled, teased, played, it filled my heart John and I just watched, with love.  Next the big kids took the little Girls into their room, they read stories to them, tucked them in! I'm sooo thankful
A friend said Shirley you must get the new InStyle mag, Jewel's house is featured in it you'll love it!! She was soo right!
Check out those canisters on her counter top!!! The color kills me
So cozy, inviting
Her son's nursery reminds me of Sage's room, which I'm soo thrilled with the way it turned out!
Any girls dream
Yes her house is beautiful but the family is what makes it a home
On to my next read, Michele Bachmann, very interesting so far, I'm always intrigued when a women with five kids can achieve so much in their lives and stand strong to their beliefs! So refreshing!!! 
Just got a call from John he want to steal me away this weekend to go with him to Kanas! Not a place I'm dying to visit, but if it's alone time with my hubby I'm in!! Blessings Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts