Hair/Juice

They shall be fresh and flourishing. —Psalm 92:14

Oh loving these warm days! The kids and I have been getting in the jacuzzi after school, and soaking in some rays. These warm days are getting me excited for summer! 
Here are before and afters of one of my clients yesterday
 Before
 After, we did panel placement highlights

 Still filling up on veggies and fruit. Feels good to get this many nutrients in our bodies. I haven't been super strict, with veggies, fruit only, I'm addicted to Wheat-thins, It's a serious problem.
 Our old juicer of 10 years finally gave out, our sweet neighbor in Santa Barbara gave it to us, it served us well. So while at Costco Sunday John and I decided to get a new one, we were a little bummed to see so much plastic on it, our old one was made soo well all metal. But I must say we are soo happy with this Jack La Lanne Juicer!! The opening is so wide that we don't have to cut up anything any more we throw whole apples, huge carrots, cucumbers, it juices it all up!
Ok time to get the kids on task, house, lunches, then myself. God Bess today, Shirley

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts