Birthday club

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Isaiah 26:3

So we had a master plan Julianna and I would sneak Kim away for lunch and a little shopping while back at home her husband Jake would be getting a surprise party ready! Kim had no idea. This is at our lunch we went to a super chic, cozy restaurant in Ventura
Baby T is officially part of our birthday club! 
 Kim, Julianna, and I. We are on our second year of a tradition we hope to continue for a long time, we each get a fun filled day on our birthday, we all share in the day!
 After we took Kim to Patagonia Headquarters in Ventura to pick out a sweater she's been wanting!
 When we pulled up to her house she started getting suspicious, why is my dad's car here?? Then opened the door to "Surprise!!!"

 Goldie Kim's daughter is a character. She sat by me, trying her hardest to get me to hold her new kitten. No such luck I said just look at your hand and that should tell you why I wont hold your kitty!!!
 Julianna, Me, Michelle, Birthday girl, and Sherrie
Julianna is next wheels are already turning! Love you girls
Last night I called my parents, I love talking to them, they each get on the line. Last night my dad, and momma said a powerful prayer, I put it on speaker. John and I were laying in bed with the little girls, they fell asleep listening to Grandma, Papa praying such peace filled the room. Thanks, Love you all, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts