Phew aunties here!!


He will keep you in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Him: because he trusts in Him. Isaiah  26:3

 Here is Auntie Rachel!!! We love having her here, so fun, as I'm typing she's upstairs in Chloe and Sadie's room, playing baby's, fashion show, harmonica! The girls love having her here, she's such a great auntie! 
Chloe on our way to LAX, she cracks us up, she came down stairs with the hat and glasses, completely serious, on a mission to get her Auntie! 
Wanted to put this special picture up, here are my Dad's siblings, minus my two amazing uncles who have already gone home to be with God. My auntie Jeanne in the black and white paisley shirt is going to get a bone marrow transplant next week, please say a prayer for her, she is such an amazing, strong, women, she's beaten Leukemia once before, I know with God all things are possible! I'm so blessed to have them in my life, I know I can always count on any of them for their wisdom. Love you all!
It rained all day so we stayed in watched movies, drank coffee talked. Then we took the kids out to pizza
I'm getting so excited that my two brothers, and two sisters, mom and dad are all going to be here for Thanksgiving!! Their all coming for John's cooking! I'm serious, two years ago he cooked and no one has gotten over it :)  He's the best, Shirley
Oh wanting to try to remember little things the kids say, last night Rachel and I were watching a movie, Chloe came in with my nail polish and said, "Mom can I paint your nails, Abstract???" And that's exactly how they look! Nail polish remover please!!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts