Dream bathroom/ Rest

Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.Psalms 43:5

This week off from school was needed! The week can get very hectic, drop offs/pickups, it's nice not to have any time schedules! The kids have been having fun but also a very relaxing time. Have you checked out the new House Beautiful 2012?? I've been pouring over Mark Sikes Hollywood house!!
I love his bathroom, in 2009 I re-did my mom's two bathrooms, it was such a fun, exciting, rewarding project!!  I've been searching my photo's looking for before/afters's no such luck! So bummed, I have to re-take. I adore cozy, interesting bathrooms, with a lot of detail!
I put together an e-board of my dream bathroom!  

 More inspiration

Yesterday was my crazy cleaning, organizing day, I re-organized our closet, and all our drawers, feels great to be organized! Little John made me so proud he completely cleaned out the garage, he took everything out,  vacuumed, and organized. Then Auntie made a delicious dinner, chicken curry with rice and veges.  Little John did it again he cleaned the whole kitchen! Tell me what other 14 year old boy would do this??? I'm so proud of him. Someone will be a lucky women..... 
 Sage got Chloe dressed, I found these images on my camera, so cutie
 My abstract nails Chloe did!
Time to get started with my day, pumpkin muffins, workout, then I have to take little girls to story time, then park... Have a blessed day, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts