That's a wrap!

But as for me, I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the lovingkindness of God forever and ever. Psalm 52:8
After 4 1/2 months working 6-7 days a week, we finished!!! Time to hang up my hardhat, gloves and put my real estate badge on. Jim, John, and I put everything into this renovation, we all play different roles on the project but we all have the same goal in mind...to put out the best quality, custom finishes, and beautiful design we can into each of our properties. The house turned out so amazing we're so proud of it.
Our two Olive trees that flank the property is our signature for each home, we love what they symbolize PEACE/VICTORY! 
My design philosophy is that every space of the home should be utilized, no wasted space! So many homes have large front yards, with nothing but grass, that no one ever uses! So we love adding front porch's to each property, with a custom concrete fireplace made by John. That way indoor/ outdoor living is achieved. 
 Love the beams accenting the bi-folding doors against the smooth, white, Santa Barbara stucco, it looks so good.
 The beams are exterior/interior
 The kitchen is the heart of the home I wanted it bright, clean, with custom touches through-out. We went with Carrera Marble again it's my 4th time using it and still my favorite. 
We did a custom vent hood cover, Jim fabricated, and put a charcoal plaster finish on it, accented with our reclaimed beams that we used through-out the entire house.  


 The dinning room is one of my favorite room, we put in the beams, the French doors,
 OK I lied this is my favorite room!! Looks smaller in pictures but its big and soooo cozy! I light a fire almost every night (sometimes in the day). When I was sourcing materials for the project I couldn't think of tile for the fireplace which was brick, I knew the design I wanted for the house was clean, modern with warm wood accents. So John suggested we finally do a concrete fireplace as we talked about so many times before. Jim and John got right to work in two days DONE! I absolutely love it.
    Brass dome light so good!
We needed railing for our limestone stairs, I showed Jim a picture of what I wanted he did such a great job. 
Backyard-John usually takes on hard scape and landscaping he knocked it out of the park! 
 I've always wanted to have a simple, clean, lap pool. We did it in a smooth charcoal concrete to go with all the other concrete finishes. It has a powerful heater heating up to *104 in about two hours!


The deck took up most of the backyard, so we cut it back about 10 feet. refinished it. 
I wanted to do a mini vineyard and raised garden beds again. 
 The master bedroom

 Master bathroom, I made a mood board for this bathroom, I wanted subway tile, brass accents, wood, limestone floors, metal.
Put it all together and here ya go!

Bathroom

So fun to re-do a green carpeted, 1974 bathroom! I choose subway in a herringbone pattern which the guys were thrilled to install! Ha so tedious
 Black, bead board covers the other side


 Bedroom We added 4 sliding barn doors to the house, this one is covering a closet

 We added this space, behind the wall was a lot of wasted space...
 Bedroom this bedroom has a balcony with limestone, we added the French door, 9 inch wide oak engineered hardwood flooring through-out top floor 
In every house I add custom closets, this one we did a sweet little nook. I choose barn doors to cover the closet
Hallway 


 Thanks for visiting my blog I always promise to update more often, but honestly these last 4 1/2 months every second was taken. Now that the house is done I'm looking forward to gaining new real estate clients buying or selling. I have a couple listings coming soon, and hopefully many more!
I'm already dreaming about the next renovation, I'm going to do a modern Spanish design, which may require a trip to Spain, Greece, and Italy!!!! Inspiration picture












Comments

Popular Posts