Girlfriends/Luke 2nd

With my whole heart I have sought You; oh, let me not wander from Your commandments! —Psalm 119:10

Lynda and her two girls came down this weekend to visit. Loved having them, all the girls were so content to have their buds with us. She took some amazing shots of our short time together. 
the crew walking to our favorite restaurant 
My little Coco is such a sweetie after greeting some elderly people she whispered to me mom I want to be a cook at an old peoples home! Melts my heart her love for others
Gracie and my girls
 
Sage and Hanna oh and fritz
 Saying goodbye, Sadie said wow this goodbye wasn't as painful as I thought it was going to be, normally she cries and cries...
 Luke turned 2!!!! This little boy has been such a blessing, every time we see him, we all carry on like it's the first time. He has made me a auntie for the first time, and he'll always hold a special place in my heart. 
Johnny and his boy
Opening his gifts from us
 Little John finally isn't the only boy!
 We celebrated at the restaurant Little John works at
 Rachel and Johnny are such amazing parents, they put a whole new meaning to the term "helicopter parents" LOL
 It's his party….
 And we can't forget to make Chloe feel included, and special, especially when Luke is over.
 OK time to get going, house remodel, is going slow right now, waiting for a engineer, city permits, oh the boring stuff, well if anything it's teaching me patients.


Comments

Popular Posts