Life

Declare His glory among the nations, His wonders among all peoples. —Psalm 96:3

It's been awhile since I've last blogged, life just seems to fly by, trying my hardest to keep up. As a momma of four it's all about them. So not much "me time" lately, the beginning of every school year kicks off with a bang, sports, activities, assemblies, lots to do. Sage is playing Freshman volleyball, and doing very well, so exciting we love to attend each and every game, I even try to attend many practices as well, love seeing my girl play! Sadie and Chloe, are doing a hip hop class, Little John is taking piano lessons. All that and trying to squeeze in a walk at least once a day for Fritz, keeps me super busy! So hard to find a free minute around here, thus my lack of blogging! Here's a shot of Chloe at a school assembly, she sang her little heart out.

All in one day we had the assembly, then a Chuky Cheese Party

Then a over night school camping trip!!!! John and I set up camp and slept (not a wink) at the school, with the girls!
Then one day of rest Saturday after camping Friday, Sunday Sage had a beach tournament
Look who came to aunties house Luke! He now says "Anny" that's his way of saying Auntie.
One of Sages game. I cut my hair off!!!!! I've had long hair my entire life, so I'm really enjoying this new freedom, short hair!
Luke playing with Grandma
Giving daddy a hug
Walking like a little man
This weather has been so hot! We've been hitting the beach as much as possible
Jenny, Momma, me and Sage. We had a great visit with them
Hope all is well with you, were all healthy happy, and blessed. Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts