Back to normal

Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. —John 15:13

Finally life is getting back to normal. I actually painted my nails, got a pedicure. Got dressed a few times, instead of workout clothes. End of the year madness has started, parties, performances, open houses, can't wait till nothing is on the books! 
Chloe making cards for 4 lucky people.
 Sadie on Hippie day, she took it to a whole different level, most kids had on a tie dye shirt, but not my Sadie, on Monday she started planning her outfit! Funny thing is she reminds me so much of my dad in this shot:))
 Sage was lucky to get into the advanced art class in middle school, and next year at high school she was recommended to take art 2! So proud of her


 Little girls loved Sage's open house, Sadie said, mom take a picture this is what I'm going to do to the person in front of me when I'm old!
 After we visited Little John at work, the employee of the month!!! He's now cooking and doing food prep.
 Chloe had a big recital
 It was held at a huge performing art center, it was a big deal!
 Then Sage had a volley ball tournament her and her partner did so well!

 Little girls, me and cousin Kana, Sage
 waiting for our star
 There she is!

Loving the change we made, it's still under wraps, but soon I am bursting to share what we've been up to. Love Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts