Adventure

 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; Act:3:19

So excited the kids and I are going on a overnight adventure! I'll be pulling them out early from school. The house is bustling with kids, breakfast, you can feel the excitement in the air. They get to go visit their much missed friends! 
Bubba, Chloe and I went on a quick walk yesterday after school, it felt so good being outside, hearing the waves, feeling the fresh, crisp air, Gods work is perfect:) 
 I'm really trying to make a even bigger effort in spending as much time, effort with my kids, I love them so much. They are the best gifts I've ever received.
OK time to fix Sage's hair, dress a American doll, make snacks for our trip! Blessings Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts