Thanksgiving 2015

O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Psalms 136:1

Thanksgiving 2015
Little John was suppose to come home Tuesday night, but we convinced him to come home Sunday evening instead! I picked him up at the airport, my heart leaped seeing my boy come through security. Missed him so much. First morning back we sat on the porch and cuddled. 
 We wanted him to have at least two nights at home then off to Bishop, for Thanksgiving. Long car ride we packed into the car like sardines. Loved having them all together, like old times!
 Sadie was concerned about Fritzy so she was in charge of walking him, at each stop.
 We always begin our mornings in Bishop with a walk in the desert. Such a blessing to see snow on the mountains, last year at this time they were completely barren, it was depressing. So thankful.
 Friday morning we went for another hike in the mountains, beautiful.
 Our cousin Resse came with, love this girl, she's like our little sister. This spot is special, I had the ladies grab a huge rock and do squats, arms, wow amazing to be looking over the Sierras.
Momma with her girls! 
 Oh love at first sight, my cousin Jackie had a precious little boy, didn't want to let him go! 
 Chloe making pancakes at grandmas, this girl is special, she is a pleasure to just hang out with. Honestly, Chloe at times can feel like my dearest friend.
 Bingo night! Every year after Thanksgiving we have all our family over to play Bingo, so much fun. John Mc's the games, oh man never knew how funny my hubby is!
 Rachel and weezy
 I had to jump in the shot, we love him so much.
 Getting the last finishing touches on dinner.
 The purple Princess Grammy, she's so unique, funny, witty, and extremely intelligent.
 Cousins.
 My two aunties, beautiful.
 Can't wait till my brother has kids, my kids just love their uncle, he'll be thee best!
What a great 2015 Thanksgiving. 
John went to a clippers game last Sunday, I kept asking him for clues to where he was sitting, once he let me know he was in every shot on TV. Kids and I laughed we couldn't miss daddy! 
Alright time to squeeze in a workout then wash car, and grocery shop. Have a blessed day, Love Shirley 

Comments

  1. You have such a beautiful family. Happy to hear you got to spend Thanksgiving with your son. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts